C5v.org provides private blockchain certification services for forests and indigenous sustainability. Source Pacifique was founded in 2015. It is a locally owned and operated regional startup. Its technology roadmap is unrivaled (page 10) with intentional re-platforming in line with industry maturity. c5v.org was first developed in 2017:
- Private blockchain certification services for forests and indigenous sustainability.
- Received a 43% grant from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) from the focus on digital innovation for environment and indigenous.
- Intellectual Properties (IP) being registered in PnG (started with Trademark).
- Built an ecosystem of world class, software, social and environmental thought leaders (e.g. Biodiversity monitoring).
- 10,000 lines of software coding are available and open source
- Collaborate with p-f-a.org whose track record and knowledge on the ground and internationally is very high.
- European Union, UNITEC, BSP, Department of Forestry, Deloitte, UP have all participated to our July 2018 half day workshops.
- We have strong experience in process mapping with Interoil, Docuware.
- Collaborate with Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) and World Agroforestry (ICRAF) merged International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF)
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- C020301 (Farming) (touchpoint with C200207 (Biodiversity) and C110401 (Cultural Heritage))
- Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD+, UN Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC))